Create global include file called gfx.h which knows about sub-system
Deprecate Touchscreen (GINPUT touch is now working properly)
Merge Graph into GWIN
Change directory structure to reflect sub-system structure
Many small bugs fixed
Split Nokia6610 gdisp driver into GE8 and GE12 controller versions
Fixed broken demos.
GFX sub-systems are now clearly defined and new ones should be much
easier to add.
GEVENT - for passing event structures from Sources to Listeners
GTIMER - thread context based once-off and periodic timers.
GINPUT - extensible, multiple device-type, input sub-system.
gevent & gtimer are code complete, ginput is definition complete but not
- Move defines that may be altered by the touch config file to the lld
- Move the definition of the Touch driver structure to the lld config
- Changed CONVERSIONS macro to TOUCHSCREEN_CONVERSIONS
- Replaced references to GDISP_SCREEN_WIDTH with gdispGetWidth
- Renamed TOUCHSCREEN_HAS_IRQ to TOUCHSCREEN_HAS_PRESSED to match new
- Added prototypes for calibration storage functions to
touchscreen_lld.h so that either the lld driver or the application can
define the function.
-Deprecated into "old" directory. Functionality replaced by gwin.